hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bperk1

Reaction score
hello forum. im new to the land rover world. i just bought my first land rover on october 29 2011. its an 04 discovery se7. is there anything i need to be on the look out for that might break. tks buddy

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... you bought the best of the D2's, the big thing to remember with Rovers is always, and I repeat Always keep an eye on all your fluid levels.

Other than that, you should have a very reliable vehicle for many years to come.

Bperk1

Reaction score
Thanks for the help Joey. I was looking around and I can't find any place to check the transmission fluid. Someone told me that it is sealed.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
It isn't sealed, it is just a royal pain in the A** to check or change. on the passenger side of the transmission from the bottom if you can imagine where the dipstick would normally go, you will find the plug/bolt (i forget) and you check when warm. I am pretty sure on this site someone has posted how to properly do this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut