Help fitting rock-sliders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
I was able to install mine without any modifications. Don't get me wrong, it was a POS getting it to fit. If I recall correctly, start with the rear end and finesse it's easy into position and then the front will fit in properly. It was either rear or front first, but I didn't have to move the cooling lines.

rpearce1475

Reaction score
I'm amazed that the Terrafirma sliders need any modification to the mounting holes. Kenk above
mentioned that he'd watched the YouTube video from APT Offroad. I've just installed the APT
Offroad sliders & NO modifications are required. They fit perfectly & you can also fit their
compressor guard & air-tank guard.
Anyone who has not yet bought the Terrafirma's - or any other brand for that matter, should
check out the APT Offroad YouTubes & the website. He does lots of business with U.S. clients
and the USD$/AUD$ exchange rate is very good right now for U.S. imports.
All their products are top quality.

Yea if I were to do it again I'd go with APT sliders, front guard and compressor guard instead of piecemealing together Prospeed and Terrafirma stuff. Oh well!

RobRover88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm very happy with all my APT Offroad gear. I also got their Transmission/Transfer case guard. It's vastly better than the flimsy OE guard. Their compressor guard allows plenty of airflow to keep it cool,
unlike a couple of others I've seen (e.g. GOE).
The APT Offroad YouTube videos are all good to watch even if fitting that bit of gear is not being considered. Ben's a good operator & explains WHY he does things, not just HOW to do it. After my very
bad experience dealing with Green Oval Experience (GOE) for Compomotive wheels & protection gear it
was great to find APT. I never received the sliders & guards I'd paid for upfront with GOE. Paypal stood
by me & I got all my dough back fortunately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM