Hey gang! New guy here, some questions about my newish LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hplr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just traded in my 2012 LR4 for a 2015 LR4 with 11k miles on the odo, certified. Nice truck, very similar obviously to my last one but this one isn't the Lux version. I do miss certain creature comforts that I think should be standard, like memory seating and an electric steering wheel adjustment. Odd to me that a truck for this price doesn't have it.

Questions: first, is it not possible to get the front lamp guards? Can't find them and my old ones don't fit. My rear lamp guards fit fine and look great. Second, well, guess there isn't one really. Want to get the black grill and black letters on the hood, since I did that with my last one and really looked a bit more sporty. I have the side steps now, which I think look good but I keep tripping over them! Maybe I'm just a ***** or drink too much ;)

So far the V6 is perfect, no reason for a V8 any longer and hopefully a bit better gas mileage. Any suggestions for other mods? I did reuse my black side vents and they look great.

And the new car is black. Also got the gloss black door handle covers, which I had on the last car as well, they look good actually and not cheesy, they adhere to the door handles well and don't look like they were added on.

Pfunk951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen them.. I don't know why they wouldn't make them but all searches seem to only come back 2010-2013.. I'm surprised that there aren't any knock-offs on the auction site yet.. Try the dealership, I guess..

PM me if you want to get rid of your old ones!:biggrin:

Mike

Hplr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all the parts to fit the front lamp guards but one of the guards has a little clip that broke off that fits under the grill to hold it snug. it doesn't really affect anything but it is what it is. still look great.

Hplr3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and this is the easiest car work on in terms of this. grill just pops out and the lights do the same with two sliding clips.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635