Hey LR folks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADSI

Reaction score
Yes, I am currently new to this site. Hope to meet alot of new and interesting Roverheads. You know it was by chabce that I decided to go Rover. For years I was Bronco 2 Die Hard. I thoroughly enjoyed the simplicity and endless energy the Bronco 2 offered. However I was in the market to drive a V8. For about a year I searched for Bronco 2's with V8's but they all ahd enormous lifts and tires that completly took away from the simpleness of the vehicle. Well I decided to purchase a 1997 LRD1 SE when I was home on R&R from Afghanistan back in 2009. My father i-law drove it to my new assignment here in Oklahoma last year. I started driving it and noticed a few major defects. About four months of driving time and it was destroyed. Funny story. I came home from work, parked the LR in the driveway and opened my front door. I asked my wif4e what she was burning now. She said I havn't been cooking anything. I turned around and saw my Disco on fire. Apparently the Battery Positive cable grounded to the frame and caused the transmission side of the wire harness to burn up. Well, after the fire department put the fire out, I needed a new vehicle. So I bought a 1999 LRD1 because I had alot of extra parts now. Anyways this 99 LRD1 has it's flaws too. I hope you all are patient and ready to take me and my rover on.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM