Hi Folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edh

Reaction score
This is my second post, my first is in the Discovery thread today.
I have a 1996 Landrover Discovery which I bought off my son and daughter in law. At first the purchase was to get the vehicle off their hands. I had hoped that gas prices and circumstances might change in a few months and allow for a better resale of the vehicle. But after driving it around for a couple of months I grew attached and now I am keeping it
It's a great vehicle. The only downside is the local L/R service which seems to have the goal of "SOCK IT TO THEM". That's another story that I won't bore you with.
I'm retired and my wife and I spend our time between Calgary and our cabin at Windermere BC. We are not much for travelling.
I've been retired for just about a year and have to admit that this is the life I seem to have been born for. I was a cop for 30 odd years.
I have a shop with lots of tools for working on older vehicles. To me the 1996 is like a new vehicle. My last vehicle was a 1974 IHC travellal which I was able to do most of the service work on to keep going. It still runs well, but rust has taken a toil.

Anyway,,I'm impressed with this site, I have lurked for a while. I'll try not to be a bother.

Ed

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... hope we can help out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM