hi guys jimmy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james jagger

Reaction score
hey guys I'm new here but I'm a huge fan of the green oval, moved to the states for work in 2015 and have had a great time I bought an LR4 in 2015 and have loved it! have done some light modification to make it better off road and for going camping sadly I'm moving back the the UK and so will be selling a few bits and pieces before I go. message me if your building an LR4 or even interested in purchasing lightly build one.. I'm here for a few more months so in no huge rush but need to get this done!!

compo wheels, adventure trailers stage 4 drawer system, GAP tool, frontrunner roof rack and a national luna dual battery kit and controller all gotta go

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... Technically you have to advertise in the for sale section which you can't do till you have 50 posts... but post a pic of the rover

Rberkel

Reaction score
Hi Jimmy,

I'm in the reverse process of you ... moving to the US (SoCal) and have already bought a 2011 LR4. I'm interested in the stuff you are selling. Could you PM me with more details and prices?

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi