Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobinS

Reaction score
Hi, just joined this forum. I am on my 3rd Disco and it would take a lot to make me consider driving anything else. Despite their various problems (and the expense of running them) I think they are a great cars. I work in marketing and often use the Land Rover brand as an example of just how forgiving customers can be if you create a product that they actually love, which is not to say they wouldn't love it even more if it was more reliable :)

Anyway, I have just posted a question in the Disco forum about a gear change problem I am having, so it would be great if you could help me out.

http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=17323

Thanks

P.S. Appologies if this apears twice as I got an error first time I tried to post and it looked like it got lost.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... just to let you know the issue with the post was due to you posting a link as a new member... the forum software doesn't like it and treats you as a spammer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635