Holy Crap!! He surprised me!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonMitsu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! The Fuji white is my favorite color

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. I surprised my wife with a new Lexus a few years back. She was a pretty good sport about it. Rob

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok...I figured out how to change the resolution so I hope these post! I havent taken any really good pics bc I have been too busy driving and sleeping in it...LOL. I need to take some interior shots and I will in the next day or so and post them. My husband is the MAN! Best PRESENT EVER!! :)

Attachments

• LR4-2.jpg
    LR4-2.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 116
  • LR4-3.jpg
    LR4-3.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 111
  • LR4-4.jpg
    LR4-4.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 107
  • photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 112

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOOD LORD THOSE POSTED LARGE! Sorry about that...not crazy about seeing a Stay Puffed Marshmellow size version of myself!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!!! you can change the image size and resolution on the camera before taking the pics if you know you will be posting them. I usually select the smallest size and resolution for posting on the forum. Pics look great. I have white also. ENJOY!!!!

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice!!! you can change the image size and resolution on the camera before taking the pics if you know you will be posting them. I usually select the smallest size and resolution for posting on the forum. Pics look great. I have white also. ENJOY!!!!

I took those pics on my iPhone. I will, from now on, only take pics from my camera so I dont scare everyone :) Thanks for the tip baobay!

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
The girl's in the way in the first picture. I'll cut the dog some slack, though.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The girl's in the way in the first picture. I'll cut the dog some slack, though.

LOL....thanks for cutting Herschel some slack...he mistakenly though his big bulldog butt was going for a ride in my new car...not so much!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635