Holy Crap!! He surprised me!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My husband surprised me tonight during our dinner date by telling me there is a NEW 2011 white LR4 HSE waiting for me at the dealership with my name on it!!

Little did I know it, but for the past month my husband has been working with the Land Rover sales rep 1 & 1/2 hours away to get me this gorgeous truck I have been fantasizing about for months. He wanted to give it to me for Mother's Day.

You all have been reading my posts and questions even as recent as yesterday and I am literally walking on AIR! I don't know how I will sleep tonight!! I am over the moon b/c I really wasn't expecting us to start this process for another month or so.

I can't believe I will be driving home tomorrow in my brand new LR4! Just had to share my news! I have the best husband! I will be sure to post pics! Thanks again for all the help and advice. Btw, I had decided to go with the LR4 over the 2008 RR thanks to everyones comments! I am just beside myself thrilled!

Franky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and best of luck. I wasent really crazy about white (alaska), until I saw the Fuji white out on the street, beautiful. Such a different white than the alaska, very sporty looking. Can't wait to see the pics. Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers day.

Last edited:

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck, and Happy Mother's Day.

White was never my favorite color for a car or truck, however that was what my wife wanted for our LR4. Now that we have it, I'm glad she chose it - the truck looks great in that color.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the 4!!! White is always winning!!! Happy Moms Day to you, also!

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The was never ever a fan of white on cars. That is until I saw/noticed white LRs and RRs. Very classy! Congratulations and Happy Mother's day to you and all the mothers out there. You're gonna love.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in heaven....have been all day. My LR4 is so gorgeous and drives like a dream and there are so few of them where I live. How could I have ever even considered any other SUV! I keep going back into the garage to get another look! Thanks for all the comments! I am in love with my car!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My husband surprised me tonight during our dinner date by telling me there is a NEW 2011 white LR4 HSE waiting for me at the dealership with my name on it!!

Little did I know it, but for the past month my husband has been working with the Land Rover sales rep 1 & 1/2 hours away to get me this gorgeous truck I have been fantasizing about for months. He wanted to give it to me for Mother's Day.

You all have been reading my posts and questions even as recent as yesterday and I am literally walking on AIR! I don't know how I will sleep tonight!! I am over the moon b/c I really wasn't expecting us to start this process for another month or so.

I can't believe I will be driving home tomorrow in my brand new LR4! Just had to share my news! I have the best husband! I will be sure to post pics! Thanks again for all the help and advice. Btw, I had decided to go with the LR4 over the 2008 RR thanks to everyones comments! I am just beside myself thrilled!
Wow - congratulations! You have an awesome husband! I am so glad you are getting the LR4. I have Nara Bronze myself, but LOVE the white one... so classy!!!

Please be sure to post some pictures!!! Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635