Hood and tail gate lettering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macdaddy548

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum. Didn't see this posted anywhere. Tomorrow my wife and I pick up our new '11 LR4 Metropolis. Already we want to change the "Land Rover" lettering on the hood and the LR4 and HSE lettering on the tailgate with BLACK letters.
Have any of you found sources for this type of cosmetic stuff?
Thanks
Mac

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

There was quite a bit of discussion about the hood letters a while back in a thread about hood/paint protection. It seems the letters can be purchased, but only the standard dark gray/silver color. I'm sure the same sources can get the letters for the tailgate.

Here is a link to the other discussion and prices from various sources:

http://forums.landroverworld.org/showthread.php?t=19550&highlight=hood+letters

You may have to get them powdercoated or painted as I don't think I have seen anyone offering other colors.

Congrats on your purchase!

Rob

macdaddy548

Reaction score
If any one is interested in the black letters, I have located a LR dealer in Dallas that either has them or makes them. I have also asked our local dealer - we pick up the new ride tonight.

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your metropolis white or black? Please post a few pics

macdaddy548

Reaction score
It is white. We're picking it up tonight. I'll try to have some pictures in the next couple of days. It's my wife's ride and she'll have it at work all day. Could be the weekend before I get some daylight shots!
Mac

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge