Hood Deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timely that you ask... I was on the Rocklin/Niello LR site today ... and looking at the same thing. I drove my LR3 down to FLA and back (from Tennessee) a few weeks back, and unfortunately, it got 3 little stone dings/chips in the hood, before the journey it had none. I was going to get that clearbra stuff (which I have on headlights and foglights) but am thinking otherwise.

I saw a pic of an LR3 on ebay with the LR deflector, it looked really cool. It has the LAND ROVER letters actually stencilled on it in grey too, which I'm a little unsure about but it keeps the stock look from the front.

I had one on an old 4 runner and it did do a great job stopping stones from dinging the hood. That one lasted 2 years and then it got cracked by a rock so I tossed it.

I'm about to buy the one for the LR3 from land rover, if it shows up soon, I'll let you know how I like it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635