How much is my 2012 LR4 worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adrenalinsports

Reaction score
Guys,

I'm thinking about selling my LR4. I believe it has every modification you can add to an LR4 besides the auxiliary fuel tank. Just wondering how much I should ask for it? I also attached a couple photos of it. Car is in good shape. Here is the information on it.

Thanks,

Jud

2012 LR4 HSE LUX with Heavy Duty Package (Rear locker) full loaded with DVD's in headrests etc. – 51,000 miles

Extended Factory 7 year - 100,000 transferable mile bumper to bumper warranty (Cost about $4,500)

LLams Height Controller

Gap Controller

ARB air compressor and Front Differential locker

2 Rigid LED Light bars and relays

4 (one on each corner of the bumpers) flush mounted wide pattern Rigid LED lights and relays

Factory Land Rover Trailer Hitch and wiring for towing

18” Compomotive Wheels

275/65 R18 Goodyear Duratrack Tires 80% tread left

Tactical Rovers Front Bumper (with parking sensors)

Warn Winch with Synthetic line

Tactical Rovers Rock Sliders

Full skid plates front to rear

Kaymar Rear bumper with spare tire moved to Drivers side

2 inch receiver hitch added to spare tire swing arm for bike racks (bikes swing away with tire for access to back of car)

Hidden Cobra CB mounted under driver seat. All controls on the mic

Front and Rear light gaurds

Urban offroad custom roof rack

Roof Rails

Full Magna Flow exhaust (This LR4 sounds great)

Full Window tint

Heavy duty LR Rubber Floor Mats including 3rd row and trunk

Pro clip USA Iphone dash mount

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2806.JPG
    IMG_2806.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 149

billj214

Reaction score
Nice setup, really appreciate the amount of time, details and not to mention money you put into this LR4. I would suggest start by listing at high KBB + about 50% of cost for options, see what happens, someone out there will ****** it up if they know what a rare find you vehicle is! Please PM me if you end up selling any add-ons like IID, Laams, or CB!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
Wow. Beautiful. Begs the question, why are you selling such a nice ride?

Adrenalinsports

Reaction score
I must have mental issues because I just get bored after awhile. Haha. I have a few off-road trucks and enjoy building them up. I'm currently restoring a Volvo C304 with a modern drive train, power steering, AC etc.

Forty Deuce

Reaction score
I guess that happens. I suspect that Unimog was a fun project.

bimmer777

Reaction score
New member, bumping an old thread. Looking to buy a modified LR4 HD and stumbled upon this thread. Looks like OP hasnt been active for a while but was thinking of selling his rig. Does anyone know if he sold it or where the truck is now?

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. Just noticed it was an old thread. Now the 40k makes sense. No idea but sellers should not expect to get any premium on built vehicles. Most buyers like an unmolested version and enjoy the process of customization themselves.

A smoking deal whoever bought it but I imagine it went for very small premium over a stock one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72