I finally got it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm 800 miles into a new 2011 HSE Lux with HD & Vision. I got the vanilla black/tan version and I absolutely love it. I've been lurking around here for the past few months and I'd really like to thank everyone for there fantastic reviews both good and bad. I agree with most of what everyone has said and it really made the purchase and ownership a lot easier knowing about the problems before they became a surprise. I have ordered the receiver, wiring harness, front light guards and rear light guards. I have also already installed the johnson rods. I just cant help but personalize (screw with) my truck.

Only real complaint/wish is that the LR4 had about 30gal of fuel capacity. I can live with the MPG, but the constant trips to the gas station are really ******* me off. Thanks again.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
What is "vanilla black tan?" Do you mean Fuji White with Almond/Arabica interior? And where are the pics? You can't make a post like this and not post pics.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm 800 miles into a new 2011 HSE Lux with HD & Vision. I got the vanilla black/tan version and I absolutely love it. I've been lurking around here for the past few months and I'd really like to thank everyone for there fantastic reviews both good and bad. I agree with most of what everyone has said and it really made the purchase and ownership a lot easier knowing about the problems before they became a surprise. I have ordered the receiver, wiring harness, front light guards and rear light guards. I have also already installed the johnson rods. I just cant help but personalize (screw with) my truck.

Only real complaint/wish is that the LR4 had about 30gal of fuel capacity. I can live with the MPG, but the constant trips to the gas station are really ******* me off. Thanks again.

Can't wait to see mod pics!

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum and Congratulations!!! Did u get a white LR4? I was confused by your color description. It's a fantastic truck and I totally agree on the tiny tank comment. I don't really care about the mpg either, but geez, the tank could be bigger. Oh well... I still adore it!

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and Congratulations!!! Did u get a white LR4? I was confused by your color description. It's a fantastic truck and I totally agree on the tiny tank comment. I don't really care about the mpg either, but geez, the tank could be bigger. Oh well... I still adore it!

I already asked him to clarify the color description. No need for you to do the same. Thanks.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already asked him to clarify the color description. No need for you to do the same. Thanks.

And it rears its ugly head again..... I bet you just get a TON of Christmas cards each December, don't ya???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM