I finally got it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
It'd be nice if you guys would get back to the topic at hand and cease with the personal attacks. It's pretty childish.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Topic: gfcronus is angry at all LR4 owners because he still rides his "Gary Fisher" bicycle when he's not trolling around the forum out of envy.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Topic: gfcronus is angry at all LR4 owners because he still rides his "Gary Fisher" bicycle when he's not trolling around the forum out of envy.

See what I mean? I don't know where this guy comes up with this stuff. Just glad he's out of the country and can't do immediate harm to my fellow Americans.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along. ;-)

I refuse to get along with anyone; you earn that right if you are the only LR owner within 100 mile radius. I also consistently drive 5 miles under the speed limit to annoy other drivers. I am a horrible person, and it'll get only worse when I get a RR in a few years.

I finally got it!

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I refuse to get along with anyone; you earn that right if you are the only LR owner within 100 mile radius. I also consistently drive 5 miles under the speed limit to annoy other drivers. I am a horrible person, and it'll get only worse when I get a RR in a few years.

I finally got it!
:) I drive 5 miles under the speed limit as well, but more so because I am a very grandpa like driver - haha! Wow, so you are the only LR within 100 mile radius? I live in the SF Bay area where it's full of Range Rovers.

After the LR4, I am thinking of going RR as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM