Installing running boards on 2013 LR4 - molding question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when I recently (and stupidly) let go of my 2005 LR3, I pulled the running boards off of it before it went, with the plan of swapping them onto my new (to me) 2013 LR4.

I still find myself pondering whether to actually put them on the 2013, mostly because I'd like to preserve the ability to take them on/off as I please. I reckon I'll likely leave them on if I do put them on, but I'd like the opportunity to change my mind. Unfortunately, if the install is the same as the LR3s (which it appears to be), it means permanent damage (via cutting) to the moulding below the doors on the LR4. Once the boards are removed, the molding looks pretty lousy with holes in it.

Does anyone know what the part #s are for the moldings in question? If they're not too pricey, I'd just buy a spare set if I changed my mind about the boards once they were on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9