1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro! Firenze in HD

Discussion in 'LR4' started by CRYA, Apr 21, 2021.

1. CRYA

CRYA Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. If anyone else sees it, don't bother. "Assuming your wheels are in (A) condition or better, our offer to buy your wheels and caps is $50 each and we would pay for the shipping labels."

2. LB Bill

LB Bill Well-Known Member

And don't forget to through in those caps!...which they turn around and charge extra for. LOL. CROOKS!

3. f1racer328

f1racer328 Full Access Member

If you have one, set an ozone machine inside overnight and close all the windows/doors and let it run.

If not, keep all windows/doors open when parked (if you're able to)

I'd also vacuum the carpets. Fragrances bond better to carpet than most other materials. Maybe give the seats a wipe down as well.

I used to detail cars, and never used anything like this. Only smells I had were from the cleaners I used and they weren't strong, and don't last.

SantaAna7 and CRYA like this.
  4. CRYA

CRYA Well-Known Member

Nice thanks for the tip. While I've wiped down the hard surfaces, admittedly I hadn't thought about carpeting under the mats. I'll try that, and keep all the windows open. The baking soda didn't do much...

5. Anthony_Broski

Anthony_Broski Member

About 10 sprays of Creed Aventus/Milleseme Imperial with the AC on full blast recirculating it will do the job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Anthony_Broski

Anthony_Broski Member

I too changed my rear reflectors. I opted to buy new ones that are smoked black and have built in led lights. I didn’t connect the led lights portion though. I also swapped my rear taillights to the 2014+ model year black one. I didn’t even consider plastidipping them even though I have two new cans sitting in the garage. Great looking rig bro!

Here are the rear reflectors I bought for about $20 on eBay. Great investment in my happiness. Yes, these work fine on the LR4. Install was for both was 60 seconds.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2005-...-/312600441455?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

7. Anthony_Broski

Anthony_Broski Member

I purchased these smoked black sequential turn signal lights on eBay too. I think they would be a great compliment to your rig since you have the Black Package. I have had mine about 10 months and think they look damn sexy. Install was easy breezy too. They are plug and play with no error code.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Dynami...-/193597078929?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

8. CRYA

CRYA Well-Known Member

Thanks. Yep I knocked out the side markers already! Big change with my red and black. So that had me considering the black tail lights. Do you have a link for what you used?

9. Anthony_Broski

Anthony_Broski Member

10. CRYA

CRYA Well-Known Member

They’re on! It’s Ridge Grappling time. I got some discounts they had at America’s Tire. The sales guy looked at me all funny when I declined TPMS. Then he questioned if I was certain I could disable it. I said don’t worry about. Just balance ‘em. Now, admittedly this is just a cosmetic review at this stage, but I couldn’t be happier with how they and the compos change the whole demeanor of the truck! Fantastic.
    807990C2-AD5D-49EA-9254-AABF7F5ED66C.jpeg 2012DA76-18EE-426D-BFB9-E529ABC5A1FC.jpeg DCC0887F-0711-4665-B316-F0FF6F17BA4A.jpeg 05EDE369-CE8B-4529-8216-DFD42CA9FDD3.jpeg