Introducing myself.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C

cirus

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I really like what I'm reading, everyone here seems to be really friendly and very knowledgeable.
By the way my name is Chris and I live in New York, Queens to be exact.
I recently bought a 1996 LR Discovery SE7 for $6000.00 with 104,000 miles.
I really love the car, it has everything T.V, vcr, 6 disc CD changer, bush guard, rear bumper guard, rear light guards, Side step bars, Hellas fog lights, etc.
After buying the car something seems to have come over me, I find myself on my P.C all the time searching for information regarding Discos, looking at photos at others Discos, reading about G4 challenges and Camel trophy. My wife feels that I might be going crazy after looking at the Disco under water as the wallpaper on the P.C, and I also find myself underneath the car just looking around and with no clue what I'm looking at or for.
So I hope I'm welcome here and accepted.
Best regards,
Chris

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity, Chris -- 99% of the people here are friendly and knowledgable, so hopefully we can help if you have a problem.

Andy

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Chris, and glad you have the bug. I hope that we can help with any questions that you may have.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635