Irene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
Finally got power back, thank God!

I'm glad your power is back on. Everything else okay? And inquiring minds want to know if you were able to put your LR through its paces. :biggrin:

FWIW, I live in earthquake country. I have enough fuel on hand to fill two cars and power a little putt-putt generator that puts out just enough to power the fridge, a tv, and keep a couple of lights burning. Also have two 55 gallon drums of water behind the garage.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad your power is back on. Everything else okay? And inquiring minds want to know if you were able to put your LR through its paces. :biggrin:

FWIW, I live in earthquake country. I have enough fuel on hand to fill two cars and power a little putt-putt generator that puts out just enough to power the fridge, a tv, and keep a couple of lights burning. Also have two 55 gallon drums of water behind the garage.

Thanks Captain,
Everything is OK. Seriously considering a generator. Used my ATV to pull broken down trees into the woods. Did not want to scratch the LR4 in the heavily wooded areas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM