Is it possible to remove the middle seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone had the mid headrest removed? Somehow it goes all the way up and then stops. Should I just pull harder or there is a trick??

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the middle seat is removable? I see some bolts that seem to connect the seat to the floor, but I am not sure if those are real bolts or just for show. If anyone knows, please let me know how to do it.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone had the mid headrest removed? Somehow it goes all the way up and then stops. Should I just pull harder or there is a trick??

yes I removed it the first day bc It is in the way. There is a button you push in at the base of the headrest on the seat and then you can slide it out.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the middle seat is removable? I see some bolts that seem to connect the seat to the floor, but I am not sure if those are real bolts or just for show. If anyone knows, please let me know how to do it.

did you get an LR4?

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I removed it the first day bc It is in the way. There is a button you push in at the base of the headrest on the seat and then you can slide it out.

Ok, thanks. Yes, I did push the button to get it to the top position, but could not get it completely out, did not want to force... Will try tonight. Thanks!

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score

...trolling...

JDiehl

Reaction score
Removed the middle seat and it takes a T-50 socket. Took the six bolts loose folded it forward and removed it out the rear of the truck. It is heavy watch your back.

Really like the extra space and not folding the seats for access.

bash535i

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed the middle seat and it takes a T-50 socket. Took the six bolts loose folded it forward and removed it out the rear of the truck. It is heavy watch your back.

Please post pictures

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just wondering how comfortable it is to seat there with no armrest? Is there a way to add one?... Pictures! Pictures!... please! :)

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Yes, I did push the button to get it to the top position, but could not get it completely out, did not want to force... Will try tonight. Thanks!
Ok, tried it... no luck... looks like I need a pry bar or something... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635