Joined the club...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjk_glynn

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Bought my first LR3 yesterday (on Xmas Eve). It is a 2006 V8 SE with 32,*** miles.

Couldn't be happier :)

Karl.

Attachments

• IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 89

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. This is an excellent site for all a lot of the questions that you will have. I am just now starting to prep my 07 for off roading and this site has been invaluable. Also check out disco3.co.uk tips and tricks as a new LR3 owner to learn some new things about this amazing vehicle.

wjk_glynn

Reaction score

Thanks!

too clean. Gotta muck it up!

Where I grew up (farming background in Ireland), Defenders were very common. So well used to the muck/gutter/***** :)

...I am just now starting to prep my 07 for off roading and this site has been invaluable...

I'd be interested in hearing what you've done to armor (and other) mods to the vehicle. If there's a thread with the progress, please point me that way.

...Also check out disco3.co.uk tips and tricks as a new LR3 owner to learn some new things about this amazing vehicle.

Yup. came across that site recently. Thanks.

Karl.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't got to armor yet. Getting some zeon LTZs and co2 for airing back up along with some recovery gear. Uncle ray on the disco3 site some good stuff apparently though. See lucky8llc for a good list of stuff also.

Geotrash

Reaction score
Looks great. You'll be happy and you'll meet people you never imagined.

Yesterday I parked next to another LR3 at a Marriott in Albuquerque and as luck would have it, the owner was just walking to it to leave. We got talking and next thing I knew I was giving him a demo of how and when to use the terrain response and low range gearing.

Good people these Land Rover folks!

Dave

voltaire1102

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I've been in the LR3 'club' for 8 months now and I love it. If you read the forums too much it could give you a scare, but I have found mine to be very reliable. Just take care of it and it will love you back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72