Just picked up my new '13 Corris Gray HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryano

Reaction score
Hey everyone - first time Land Rover owner here. Last week I picked up my new '13 Corris Gray LR4. I looked all over the southeast and finally found a non LUX in Gray/Almond in Charlotte. I made the deal and drove it back to Atlanta last friday!

I have always been a huge fan of the RR and so far I am in love with LR4 which met my needs much more than the RR or RRS. I look forward to learning more here on the forums!

Attachments

• photo (2) copy 5.JPG
    photo (2) copy 5.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 221

JMC08

Reaction score
Looks great! Is that the color that is replacing Orkney Grey? On another note, I saw another new color last week. My dealer got in a new LR4 in Loire Blue. Loire Blue is replacing Baltic Blue.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. I really like this color.

ryano

Reaction score
Looks great! Is that the color that is replacing Orkney Grey? On another note, I saw another new color last week. My dealer got in a new LR4 in Loire Blue. Loire Blue is replacing Baltic Blue.

You are correct.... it is replacing Orkney Grey but it is a bit darker than the Orkney but not nearly as dark as Causeway.

I already ordered the Tow receiver and wiring harness and cant wait to try the towing out...

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct.... it is replacing Orkney Grey but it is a bit darker than the Orkney but not nearly as dark as Causeway.

I already ordered the Tow receiver and wiring harness and cant wait to try the towing out...

Does anyone know if Corris is darker or lighter than the old Stornoway Grey?

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congratulations on the new LR4! :biggrin:

That is the exact combination (Grey Exterior with Almond/Arabica interior) I ordered for our LR4 with the modification of black lacquer trim. We had an Orkney Grey (Almond/Arabica interior with black lacquer trim) in Panama and loved it. The new (darker) Corris Grey only makes it better :proud:

We should take delivery in August... can't wait :eek:

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some more photos!

ryano

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Corris is darker or lighter than the old Stornoway Grey?

It is darker than Stornoway but still metallic.

Congratulations on the new LR4! :biggrin:

That is the exact combination (Grey Exterior with Almond/Arabica interior) I ordered for our LR4 with the modification of black lacquer trim. We had an Orkney Grey (Almond/Arabica interior with black lacquer trim) in Panama and loved it. The new (darker) Corris Grey only makes it better :proud:

We should take delivery in August... can't wait :eek:

I looked at a black/almond with black trim and exterior package and it was SHARP. congrats!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some more photos!

Thanks! I'm drooling over your accessories!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635