Anyone end up buying their Grenadier order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm second in line at a local Lexus dealership for an Overtrail GX550. Just got word that there are 8 GX550s on the way to the dealership and 2 are Overtrails. They're both white which isn't my first choice but, one way or another, I'll have a GX550 soon.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a GX550 recently and thought it was pretty good looking. Do the rear seats create a flat load space?

Blueaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, unfortunately they do not. The 2nd row folds down in half and then they can tumble forward against the backs of the front seats but they don't drop down flat like in our LR4s.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if I were to replace my LR4 it might be a GX550. Hard to say. I thought about R1S for awhile, but dealing with the charging network/range would suck and all the overpriced body damage stories.

I plan to stick with my LR4 for as long as I can. 98k on her now. Nothing quite ticks all the boxes like an LR4 for me.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hinted around at it in another thread, but I went ahead and put a $1k deposit on a Land Cruiser. It's refundable, so if I don't like it I get the money back, but I have a feeling I'm going to like it. Supposed to be here between the end of May or early July.

It's the 1958 Edition, which I have seen the early owners of compare to a G Class Professional. Exactly what I'd want.

Which, of course, means my LR4 will be for sale soon. In the meantime, I might start listing in the classified section some parts and add-ons that I never got around to installing. Uninstalled X-Lifter, trailer wiring harness, etc.

EDIT: For sale thread in the selling section:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635