Just picked up my new '13 Corris Gray HSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Quijote,

You ordered the EXACT build that I have on my 2013 (except for the interior color). I LOVE the Arabica seats, so beautiful. :)

I love my Fuji White, but man that Corris Gray is awesome .... Almost a bit like the gun metal gray look of the Defender.

When I am in MA during one of my visits I will have to check out your LR4!

I will be eagerly awaiting status updates on your order. :)

By all means swing by. :smile: I'm off Rte 128 (exit 16) in the Dedham area.

When I saw Corris in person I thought it was an awesome gray. I was a bit hesitant because Orkney is a bit lighter and contrasts a bit more with the black, but Corris is a nicer gray IMO, and the fact that the black accents are gloss will make them pop no matter what. That photo I found made me feel better.

I also found this photo (hotlink doesn't work, so I attached it).

This is the Australian site where I found the first photo. There are a couple more there.

http://editorial.countrycars.com.au...=38196582&lid=38196582&pg=1&pp=16&d=0&from=53

Attachments

• normal_Corris_D4.JPG
    normal_Corris_D4.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 362

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm getting Arabica seats. We need beige carpeting because of our lab, but I want dark sets for the kids.

Only options are 19" black design pkg and heavy duty pkg. Well, and the fact that it's a LUX.
Hey Quijote,

Woops - I meant we had the same build except for the EXTERIOR, as I have the Arabica interior .

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By all means swing by. :smile: I'm off Rte 128 (exit 16) in the Dedham area.

When I saw Corris in person I thought it was an awesome gray. I was a bit hesitant because Orkney is a bit lighter and contrasts a bit more with the black, but Corris is a nicer gray IMO, and the fact that the black accents are gloss will make them pop no matter what. That photo I found made me feel better.

I also found this photo (hotlink doesn't work, so I attached it).

This is the Australian site where I found the first photo. There are a couple more there.

http://editorial.countrycars.com.au...=38196582&lid=38196582&pg=1&pp=16&d=0&from=53
Thanks for the link! I hope to be back in Boston in the near future, but not quite so sure when it will actually happen. I miss being in New England so much! :-(

Wow - what a beautiful color combination; I absolutely love it.

Aren't you glad you got the 2013 with the traditional gear shifter and not the silly rotary knob like on the Discovery 4 and possibly the 2014 model?

I hope your dealership e-mails you updates. I know I was expecting mine in late June and it arrived in early June almost 3 weeks early.

-David

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I hope to be back in Boston in the near future, but not quite so sure when it will actually happen. I miss being in New England so much! :-(

Wow - what a beautiful color combination; I absolutely love it.

Aren't you glad you got the 2013 with the traditional gear shifter and not the silly rotary knob like on the Discovery 4 and possibly the 2014 model?

I hope your dealership e-mails you updates. I know I was expecting mine in late June and it arrived in early June almost 3 weeks early.

-David

I know what you meant. :wink:

My build sheet says Oct 6 and he thought it could be 3 weeks early as well. Heck, even if it is Oct 6 I'd still be happy.

I'm just glad I'm getting what I know I like instead of something I may like anywhere from a little less to a lot less.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what you meant. :wink:

My build sheet says Oct 6 and he thought it could be 3 weeks early as well. Heck, even if it is Oct 6 I'd still be happy.

I'm just glad I'm getting what I know I like instead of something I may like anywhere from a little less to a lot less.
Yep.... you don't want to just "settle" when it comes to a major purchase - especially for how into these trucks we are on this forum. Not having even the smallest thing you wanted will bug you.

costelj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm part of the waiting-game-club now. I officially put down my deposit today for a 2013. As of now its ETA is simply "October".

Gonna be a long three months....

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm part of the waiting-game-club now. I officially put down my deposit today for a 2013. As of now its ETA is simply "October".

Gonna be a long three months....
Congratulations!

Looking forward to hearing updates.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635