knock and O2 sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

parke

Reaction score
Ok ladies and gentlemen, I have an issue that I have been trying to narrow down for some time now. These three codes have been the bane of my existence for way too long.
P0327: Knock sensor 1 circuit low input (bank 1 or single sensor) LH bank signal less than threshold determined from ECM model above 2200 rev/min
P0150: O2 sensor circuit malfunction (bank 2, sensor 1) Front sensor RH bank stoichiometric ratio outside operating band
P0130: O2 sensor circuit malfunction (bank 1, sensor 1) Front sensor LH bank stoichiometric ratio outside operating band
I have replaced the knock and both upstream O2 sensors. I have no leaks that may have been dripping on to any connectors, and am tired of throwing parts at this truck (2000 DiscoII NAS).
Recently I have replaced:
Knock Sensor
Upstream O2 sensors
Valve cover gaskets (not leaking, just wanted to)
Plenum gasket
Valley pan gasket
Upgraded to Magnacor 8mm
Champion copper plus plugs
Coil pack
Power steering pump
Serpentine belt
NEED to do my Tensioner
Any help would be appreciated, before I douse it with gasoline and set it ablaze. Thanks.

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
You should always put what year and model of vehicle so it helps narrow things down. I see you have a D2...

could be air cleaner lid not sealed properly or MAF is dirty or going bad.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parke
Are all you cluster warning lights working, how about your headlights and radio. If they are working, then it is not your ignition switch.
We should talk again.

parke

Reaction score
You should always put what year and model of vehicle so it helps narrow things down. I see you have a D2...

could be air cleaner lid not sealed properly or MAF is dirty or going bad.

Apologies Joey. I just copied and pasted to a couple forums rather than re typing it over and over. Should have proofread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM