Ladder ? for LR3 (but prob same for any Rover)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandyAnderson

Reaction score
Thanks Landy--I thought about that device--it would work in the front door section but the back doors have an angle--not sure the device would work there---have you tried it in the back door sections??

Oh yes...I use it on both front and rear doors and it works well. I had some cheaper, foldable ones last year and they both snapped while I was on them...almost lost my teeth on the top of the Disco both times! This brand is solid.

rs7trout

Reaction score
Thanks for all advice on ladders----I ended up with the Heininger Hitchmate from amazon for $50.00--mainly because it was adjustable for height--it fits over the tire -- stable enough so that you don't feel like you are going to fall backward as I did when standing on top of the rear tire to access my thule rooftop storage--so far seems like it will work well! Need one good trip to finalize that statement!!!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV