Land Rover updated thier website for the LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

It looks like the switch over to the 2011 model has happened on the website. No longer is there the plus version of the HSE LUX. There are now two packages: Heavy Duty and Vision Assist.

The VA is a $1200 optional package.

Baltic Blue replaces the Buckingham Blue I have. I think there might be one more color that they added, but I'm not sure.

Looks like interior offerings are the same.

Rob

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
The 2011 LUX package no longer comes with the adaptive headlights and the auto high beam assist. I think that's part of the Vision Assist package for 2011. When you build the truck on their website with the LUX package, the price is still the same as 2010 models even tho you're not getting the adaptive headlights and the auto hight beam assist.....Get more with 2010 models!

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2011 LUX package no longer comes with the adaptive headlights and the auto high beam assist. I think that's part of the Vision Assist package for 2011. When you build the truck on their website with the LUX package, the price is still the same as 2010 models even tho you're not getting the adaptive headlights and the auto hight beam assist.....Get more with 2010 models!

Sneaky way of them to raise the price without raising the price!!

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the folding mirrors might come in the Vision Package otherwise they are not offered this year. I noticed on the Range Rover there is a white line diagram connecting the left and right mirror controls showing you what to push to fold them. Not on my '11 LR4. The dealer said they have not ordered any vehicle with the vision package for '11 yet.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I got the 2010 model year too. Mine seems to have all the goodies and it was cheaper too.

I am not even sure if the new ones come with the iPod intigration cable. I hear they cost $75 at the dealer. I may throw mine up on the classifieds as I know I will never use it.

Rob

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
I'm glad I got the 2010 model year too. Mine seems to have all the goodies and it was cheaper too.

I am not even sure if the new ones come with the iPod intigration cable. I hear they cost $75 at the dealer. I may throw mine up on the classifieds as I know I will never use it.

Rob

It doesn't come with the iPod cable anymore but they gave me that for free....whoooopiiii.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was cool! I know not everyone will get a freebee like that. I'm all for getting free things when you spend $60k on a truck. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM