Land Rover website...Is it down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sapperbreach

Reaction score
I broke it.

Just kidding. It is working for me on my desk top. Did not work for me on the Ipad. Needs the latest flash drive.

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
Says, "Not Found"

I can go to landrover.com, the global page, click through to the "americas" page, click on United States and get to the U.S. home page. I can get info on the Range Rovers, but nothing on the LR2 or LR4.

I first read this thread last night. My wife's LR4 is due for its first service, and she has been calling since Friday trying to make an appointment for service. The phone would ring and ring, and finally hang up on her. Between the website issues and not being able to get through by phone, I was beginning to wonder if something was up with Land Rover.

Today I drove to the dealership to make an appointment. The dealership has just undergone an extensive remodel, and it turns out there is a problem with their phone that they didn't know about. Ah, coincidence.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is this website? I use this one and the N. CA LR club site - that's about all I have time to utilize.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112