Lazy Entry Mode Confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I turned on the Lazy Entry mode through the info menu. At first, I didn't really know what it did, but I turned it on anyway.

Now, I don't quite know what activates it. I have the steering wheel control to AUTO. The seat and steering wheel would move after I pull the key out of the ignition. This I get. And, conversely, it would go into position when I insert the key into the ignition.

But, there had been occasions (like tonight), when I unlocked the car and got into the seat. And inserted the key...only to notice, that the seat and steering wheel had already been positioned. Hmmmmmmmm.

Any clues?

Thanks.

Vince.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your manual may help? :smile:

Lazy entry mode ties the memory settings to an individual key fob/driver... so, when unlocking the vehicle... the vehicle will adjust memory positions to the specific fob before entering.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only using one fob. The other one is put away in a drawer somewhere. I plan to swap fobs every month just so that I can charge the battery in it. Maybe I'll just turn the lazy entry mode off. That'll solve this mystery.

Vince.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM