Locking the doors from inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AceRider

Reaction score
Can the doors be locked from the inside somehow WHILE vehicle is running from:

- Back row
- Using the key fob

The situation is when I'm out with family and someone is in the back seat with the kids and I want to run into somewhere, I can't lock the doors. If you use the fob from outside while vehicle is on, it beeps at you, from inside same thing, pressing the door buttons with the key on you from the outside or inside - beep!, and as far as i can tell, you can't lock all doors from the rear seat.

Can it be done and I just haven't figured it out?

Last edited:

Lumber_Jack

Reaction score
I'll have try this.

If I leave my wife alone in the car I leave the fob and of course she uses the front seat lock button, and it works fine.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, I have my son reach over and lock them. Once, the car was off and I locked from the fob. When he opened the door the alarm went off. He's 15, I need to lock him up occasionally, so the alarm is a plus. :) jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AceRider

Reaction score
So, barring someone being able to reach the front seat controls, it seems as if the doors cannot be locked from inside in any other way?

Ridiculous if true.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, barring someone being able to reach the front seat controls, it seems as if the doors cannot be locked from inside in any other way?

Ridiculous if true.

ridiculous but true!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72