Looking for a BRIT PART EAS Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All mighty wise and knowledgeable forum. . . I'm looking to purchase the EAS controller sold by Brit Part but I can't seem to find anyone on this side of the pond that sells it . . . . .is the only place to buy this thing is in the U.K.?

Appreciate any input.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can try contacting these guys: (email address removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you have to get it through Britpart. I just bought one a couple weeks ago.

Received an email response from the gap-diag folks. Seems you can also get it through an eBay retailer . . . . In the U.K.

Rather expensive through the eBay site . . . .

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is a bit spendy with the money conversion. In the end I got the IIDTool for ~400 USD delivered through Britpart.

Last edited:

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it is a bit spendy with the money conversion. In the end I got the IIDTool for ~400 USD delivered through Britpart.

Seems to be the only option . . . . .worth it so far?

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to be the only option . . . . .worth it so far?

I've only had time to play with the EAS options and it is pretty dang awesome. I can load the pre-saved height settings in a couple seconds. No need to mess with the rods at all.

Haven't tried to read/clear faults (as I don't have any :p)

I have looked at some value settings like compressor temperature, air tank pressure, etc.

I really like the tool

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've cleared faults with it....quick 'n easy.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was one of the beta testers, so I've been using it since last August. It is a brilliant piece of engineering, being able to use the dashboard display and interface with the computers. The II-D controller clears faults, plus it allows for individual manipulation of each airbag, test compressor temperature. My Johnson Rods, which saved my butt in Moab sit quietly in the tool kit, waiting to help someone else as a back-up now. I can change height in less than 30 seconds now.

Worth every penny in convenience and reliability.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM