Looking for Post 2010 Used Range Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laskaw

Reaction score
Being new to the forum my apologies if this is not the best place to ask my question. I'm looking at buying a used Range Rover HSE somewhere around post-2010 and wondering if there is a specific year that had better reliability than others? What about mileage?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
My advise is to Call Nathan in my signature, he buys and sells used rovers this is his specialty. He will offer great advise and help you find the rover you are looking for.

Brian McK

Reaction score
Nathaniel in LaGrange, KY ?
Good guy, very fair and he lives to locate and sell Land Rovers.

SteveTheScot

Reaction score
If you haven't purchased yet, I just bought a 2016 RR and am selling my 2011 RR HSE V8. It has 75K miles on it, was in California until 3 months and 4,000 miles ago. All service records available. Air shocks were replaced 5,000 miles ago and the engine was replaced under warranty at 33,000 miles. We drove it across country from San Diego to Boston in October and it ran like a dream. It's black with black interior and pretty much loaded. Let me know if interested and we can talk about the price. Cheers!

Laskaw

Reaction score
Being new to the forum my apologies if this is not the best place to ask my question. I'm looking at buying a used Range Rover HSE somewhere around post-2010 and wondering if there is a specific year that had better reliability than others? What about mileage?

Laskaw

Reaction score
If you haven't purchased yet, I just bought a 2016 RR and am selling my 2011 RR HSE V8. It has 75K miles on it, was in California until 3 months and 4,000 miles ago. All service records available. Air shocks were replaced 5,000 miles ago and the engine was replaced under warranty at 33,000 miles. We drove it across country from San Diego to Boston in October and it ran like a dream. It's black with black interior and pretty much loaded. Let me know if interested and we can talk about the price. Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635