Looks of the NEW FORUM AND GALLERY?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if everyone likes the new forum and photo gallery?

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sam, I'm not sure I like the aqua color in the Forum. It reminds me of the bad old days of 4-color RGB on a DOS machine :)

You're young -- probably too young to remember that dark stain of a time period.

:biggrin:

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how about a cool red color there instead. I am trying to do something different here, any suggestions?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or this cool tan and green color base? Maybe this would fit our "Land Rover Theme" better.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
p.s. I used to have a 386, and I know very well of the color you are talking about. My brother is a computer nerd, and so he kind of rubbed off on me. I know all about the good old "dos" days.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
p.s. I used to have a 386, and I know very well of the color you are talking about. My brother is a computer nerd, and so he kind of rubbed off on me. I know all about the good old "dos" days.
LOL I was only kidding... :laugh:

I like this tan/red look a lot better -- much more befitting a Rover site! :biggrin:

D

discomike

Sam,
It is a great new look, I like the dark grey back ground, makes everything stand out more.
Now we need to spread the word and get more bodies and postings, all of which takes time, I realize.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike for the encouraging words. I am happy with what we have, but I have big goals too. I think it won't be long before we see more people who appreciate this site.

S

SNNIPER

Slam I Think This Is The Ultamite Landy Site.good Work

C

Cozmo

Still looks the same to me. What's changed? Do I need to download an update or something? Site does look great by the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72