LR3 and Iphone 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfh1987

Reaction score
Thank you

Yes. Radio is playing, call comes in, radio is muted, ringing plays through speakers, answer phone and call is connected to speakers. When call ends, radio begins playing on speakers again.

Cool. I think I'll do this, then. I emailed the guy about it, and haven't gotten a response, yet. Hopefully, I'll get one, soon. Thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated. :smile:

RoverGuy7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before making the purchase, you may want to just double check that the vehicle has factory fit, and not accessory add on, bluetooth. The accessory add on is not upgradable at all.
I've ran into this a few times talking to people over the phone about options, only to find out that there were none at all.
If you can connect at all, and the code is 2121, it's factory. The code for the add on is 0000.

rfh1987

Reaction score
Factory Fit

Before making the purchase, you may want to just double check that the vehicle has factory fit, and not accessory add on, bluetooth. The accessory add on is not upgradable at all.
I've ran into this a few times talking to people over the phone about options, only to find out that there were none at all.
If you can connect at all, and the code is 2121, it's factory. The code for the add on is 0000.

Thanks for letting me know!!! I had been wondering how to know. Now I do. I use 2121. :-D

RoverGuy7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few other ways to figure it out, if your phone can't connect at all with either code.

The switches on the steering wheel, if you look real close, you can usually see where the notch was cut out for them on the accessory kits.
The location, the acc. kit puts the module behind the center dash, supposed to be on the drivers side, but I've seen it on both.
If you have the ability to see your phone book, and I believe most other functions, it's factory.
You can use the radio to see what is fitted to the MOST ring(acc kit was wired in only, no fiber going to it.), slightly more advanced, but pretty much the most definitive.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4