LR3 Bluetooth call transfer question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway you can transfer bluetooth handfree call to phone itself? Let's say you answered the phone with handfree but would like to have a private conversation. How do I do that?

I read manual but didn't find anything and wonder if it's possible. Thanks. - Brian

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Depending on the phone, this option may be on the phone itself. Some bluetooth items will have a feature that will allow this. I know of a couple add on bluetooth items that will do this, but I don't know much about the LR3 bluetooth product to say if it will or not.

Check your phone while on a test call.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is generally done on the phone. On most phones, it'll be a "use handset" option. This will drop the Bluetooth connection to the vehicle. I use this to continue a conversion when I need to exit the car.

flysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see. I used to have a Jeep with Handfree and that was done in Jeep not on the phone so thought it would be the same.....ok, I will look into phone option then. Thanks for your help. - Brian

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would/should be an option on your phone while you're on a call.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635