LR3 Forums - Is this the one? Others?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

schafari

As a new LR3 owner, I have been searching like crazy on the web for many things, not least of which is LR3 forums. This one seem very nice. Is it pretty much "thee" LR3 forum? You know, the best one? I did find a couple of others, but did not seem to be as nice/active as this.

Please advise as to if this is the place to be, or this and other places as well.

Can I even ask this, or will I get blacklisted;-)

X

xcursion

I am a new owners too. I found this forum after looking around. Nice people, good humor, great advises and experiences. You will like it.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even us cranky Disco 1 owners try to be nice and helpful.... :biggrin:

Welcome! Hope you stick around....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Moose, who are you calling Cranky?

Darn exhaust leak has me unhappy this weekend... have to find the loose bolt..... cranky he says :biggrin:

J

JoelD

I'm not even a LR owner yet, but this board has been a big help with getting information to talk to my dealer about. Thanks to everyone who has put up with my newbie questions. I plan to stick around after I take delivery so I can stay in the know.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you like the board, just remember no matter what the question, if you can help someone.... we all benifit.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635