LR3 Halogen to LR3 Xenon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trynian

Yes Tomas, I did it right after I got it. Easy plug and play change. Don't bother with the aftermarket kits. In the end you will be happier with the factory.

I usually see the halogens on ebay for around $150 but probably $100 each would be fair.

Did you see my new winch install?

http://scottsroving.shutterfly.com/

Im about to try and clean the inside lens part that requires heating it for removal and its got me a lil haired out! Just dont wanna melt or warp anything ..Any Tips?

Trynian

Reaction score
Im about to try and clean the inside lens part that requires heating it for removal and its got me a lil haired out! Just dont wanna melt or warp anything ..Any Tips?

I have never taken them apart.

motz

Reaction score

I did it on my Scion and it was pretty easy. Make sure you don't put it too close to the heat
And make sure to seal it goodd when u put it back. Mine wasn't shut good it started to
Sweat inside and I had to reglue again.

motz

Reaction score
Did you try asking ur local shop or maybe read ur Extended waranty to see if thats covered?

Mine is not HID, just regular headlight. I just want to upgrade.

I found a good pair online but it was the adaptive one.
As long as it works as headlight, im okay ( i read adaptive function dosnt work).
But i dont want to order if it deosnt even work as headlight, or it doesnt work right.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is not HID, just regular headlight. I just want to upgrade.

I found a good pair online but it was the adaptive one.
As long as it works as headlight, im okay ( i read adaptive function dosnt work).
But i dont want to order if it deosnt even work as headlight, or it doesnt work right.

Ive read that the headlight works fine w/o adaptive function but Im not sure by experience so I decided not to spend the extra and found some Non Adaptives to switch too. Make sure to give whatever u purchase a really close look for inside sweat marks etc cuz the shadow at nite gets annoying :driver:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635