LR3 Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael LR3

Reaction score
Hey, Everyone! I've owned my LR3 for about 2 years and am thinking of extending the warranty. My friend referred me to a great company that has guided me through the whole process. They really went out of their way to provide excellent customer service and allowed me to review the contract BEFORE I purchased. I feel better now that I know I'm protected if anything needs to be repaired in the future. Well, If anyone would like to check out their website www.warranties4wheels.com

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Friends! I have this great new hair piece that I want to tell you about. It enhances my LR3's off road capability and fuel economy like ten-fold, says my best friend. The website is so easy to navigate, even hairless. Try it, and see! www.nosuckershere.com!

Last edited:

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mustbeaudi - your nosuckershere.com site is down!!!

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent "Michael LR3" (who, by the way, reportedly loves his 2003 AWD Aztek) there to fix it right up!

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Michael LR3 can post a few photos of himself wheeling his LR3. I for one am excited, as I've never seen a picture of a troll driving an LR3......

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if its the return of RonLR3!!!??????

dry_fly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Everyone! I've owned my LR3 for about 2 years and am thinking of extending the warranty. My friend referred me to a great company that has guided me through the whole process. They really went out of their way to provide excellent customer service and allowed me to review the contract BEFORE I purchased. I feel better now that I know I'm protected if anything needs to be repaired in the future. Well, If anyone would like to check out their website www.warranties4wheels.com

What a chump... guess you can't knock anyone too bad for trying to make a buck in this economy. i for one think you should at a minimum apply to advertise on the site, but hey maybe I'm old fashoned or have ethics? duno...

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Michael LR3 can post a few photos of himself wheeling his LR3. I for one am excited, as I've never seen a picture of a troll driving an LR3......

Yep, OK Michael it's put up or shut up time. Let's see some pics or it's back into your
hole with you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4