LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, the rear lights are wired differently, one to the reverse lights (helps where I live, and j the woods at night) and one to a switch so I can use it for camping or when I need a work light in the rear .

The fronts are hardwired to the fogs (with relay), plus has a secondary switch in the center console.

Yes my LED flashlight (converts to a headlamp too) is probably one of my most "can't live without" tool.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, rig lighting like that is semi-common out here when desert running / dune bashing at night. On a new moon night it's pretty damn tough to see anything. You can be cruising along and out of nowhere a 200+ft dune cliff appears in front of you! Scary as F.

I've contemplated over the years to putting a rack with a bar / side lighting on mine but I just let my pal with his Jeep take lead at night. He has a blinding setup.

DirtyHal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share my recent fog light swap. I replaced the standard "fog" lights with PIAA LP530 led fog lights and it was almost too easy. I just cut the new fog light wires and soldered on a matching OEM harness which was $6 from Amazon. Otherwise it was a simple plug-and-play with the stock wiring and switch.

I haven't been in any thick fog but based on the color and intensity, they will definitely work better than the stock lights (which I could barely notice).

View attachment 6880

Has anyone tried to install a set of rigid dually's? I have a set of the SAE approved lights that I took off of my Nissan titan before I traded it in. I would like to install them in place of the factory fogs on my 11' if possible.

Jordanchumphrey

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a rack on my 2015 LR4. I like the looks of the standard Voyager and the 900lb weight limit. However, I'd also like to be able to put a tent on top. I know the camping version exists, buy I'm not a fan of the look given the lack (in comparison to the standard Voyager) of vertical supports on the side rails.

Has anyone been successful modding a standard Voyager to use a RTT? If so, do you have pictures?

Thanks in advance.

iconoclast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed, but there is a lot to be desired in the standard LR stereo considering the price of the truck.

Not much better in the 825w Meridian system either... It's even more disappointing in the L405.
Being spoiled by the audio in my other vehicles it makes me wonder how this system even made into these vehicles.
The previous H/K L7 offered in the L322 was much better however the top tier Meridian in the Autobiography is one of the best systems I've heard in a car.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its safe to say the electronics in these trucks are miles behind for the luxury market. BMW should be industry standard in this price bracket. I would love the Merc's Burmester audio option.

Not even the D5 is up to *****. Land Rover always feels a generation behind.

james jagger

Reaction score
I kitted my LR4 for camping and light overland use
GAP id tool
stage 4 adventure trailers drawer system
frontrunner slimline 2 roof rack and ring mounts
national luna dual battery kit

all of which I'm wiling to part with please message me to talk turkey I don't have the privlages yet to post on classifieds but I'm working on it :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA