LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RBA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before (after will come this weekend)...

Wow, you're doing that install by yourself? The dual battery setup with an extra jack in the cargo area was my limit on DIY. My hat is off to you.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which model of Zeon winch did you go with?

Even if you didnt take a lot of pictures, a writeup about the install would be fantastic. The hidden winch is very high up on my list after I get some more protection under the truck.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do shortly. I used a Zeon 10. It requires slight manipulation of the bottom of the grille support to make the freespool release fit (5lb hammer and a rag will do). The Zeon 8 is just too small for the LR4. You will need a relocation kit for the solenoid, and if placing behind the passenger side headlamp, the short set of relocation wires for the Zeon/Warn.

Bhos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of the install?

Will do shortly. I used a Zeon 10. It requires slight manipulation of the bottom of the grille support to make the freespool release fit (5lb hammer and a rag will do). The Zeon 8 is just too small for the LR4. You will need a relocation kit for the solenoid, and if placing behind the passenger side headlamp, the short set of relocation wires for the Zeon/Warn.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cargo Cover Part Number?

Can anyone give me a part number for the interior Cargo Cover for the back of the vehicle??

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the black interior on a 7 seater, the part number on mine is AH2245443AA8PVJ.

Just happened to have mine in my office while the roof glass gets replaced... :frown:

Carrera

Reaction score
Did you purchase the sliding floor from the LR dealer or elsewhere? I am currently looking at a 2011 LR4 and that option is the top of my list.

Thanks!

Carrera

Reaction score
Did you purchase the sliding floor from the LR dealer or elsewhere? I am currently looking at a 2011 LR4 and that option is the top of my list.

Thanks!