LR4 Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidpx858

Reaction score
I have had my LR4 for 2 years but I’m not getting around to upgrading. Installed front runner bash guard and ladder a few weeks ago. Put the voyager sliders on today. They look much better than the factory steps and will be less likely to get hung up (see my avatar). Also have terra grappler g2 on since the fall

View attachment 9321

View attachment 9322

View attachment 9323

View attachment 9324

View attachment 9325

what's the name of the color of your LR4?

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a cargo liner/mat for the LR4. i need something easy to clean sand off of (not carpet)to keep dirt and debris from falling into the voids around the 3rd row seats when folded down.

Pretty much looking for this https://www.weathertech.com/land-ro...scovery-4/cargo-liner/?OrderItemId=2109526098 , without the $140 price tag.

requirements are:
molded/made to fit
tan (open to black, as long as the price is right)
does not need to have raised lip around it.

does anyone have any suggestions? or maybe even something they are selling?

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a cargo liner/mat for the LR4.

I take it you're not interested in the factory mat? It will take a beating and stays in my cargo area permanently. The problem with any of these quality mats is that it becomes a logistical issue when you want to deploy the 3rd row. You have to fully remove the mat and then you have to deal with that issue. OTOH it came in handy when I had to change a flat on the shoulder of the interstate. It made for a perfect worksurface to lie on while lowering the full size spare and doing related tasks.

I saw the Weathertech mat listed at $120...must be additional S&H.

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take it you're not interested in the factory mat? It will take a beating and stays in my cargo area permanently. The problem with any of these quality mats is that it becomes a logistical issue when you want to deploy the 3rd row. You have to fully remove the mat and then you have to deal with that issue. OTOH it came in handy when I had to change a flat on the shoulder of the interstate. It made for a perfect worksurface to lie on while lowering the full size spare and doing related tasks.

I saw the Weathertech mat listed at $120...must be additional S&H.

im not against the OEM mat option, but im seeing prices nearing $200, which is a little more than i was looking to spend.
it is also not available in tan, which for that much money, I would 100% expect.

Weathertech is $120+shipping = ~$140 at most places. this is available in tan, but again, is more than I was expecting [wanted] to spend.

This is my beater/home depot/beach day car, and i wasnt looking to invest much. the only real need for this is so that debris/dust/dirt in the back doesnt fall down into the 3rd row seat cracks. I found out the hard way that this is a PITA to clean after i had a topsoil bag rip open the other day.

i was kind of expecting to find something acceptable in the $50-75 price range. maybe im just too cheap/unrealistic? lol

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was kind of expecting to find something acceptable in the $50-75 price range. maybe im just too cheap/unrealistic? lol

You might try posting and scanning in the Classifieds section here on the forum. I've seen them offered when people are selling their LR3/4 and selling off accessories. I agree that some type of cover is a must-have back there, even a blue tarp or an old blanket until you get a good mat.

harbinger808

Reaction score
Anyone here have WetOkole seat covers for their LR4?...
My landrover waterproof covers are ripped up and need replacing and hoping someone here actually has them. If so, how are they holding up?

silvajt2

Reaction score
Im looking for a cargo liner/mat for the LR4. i need something easy to clean sand off of (not carpet)to keep dirt and debris from falling into the voids around the 3rd row seats when folded down.

Pretty much looking for this https://www.weathertech.com/land-ro...scovery-4/cargo-liner/?OrderItemId=2109526098 , without the $140 price tag.

requirements are:
molded/made to fit
tan (open to black, as long as the price is right)
does not need to have raised lip around it.

does anyone have any suggestions? or maybe even something they are selling?
Try Travall.

https://www.travall.com/landrover-lr4-2013-2016-html.html

Kuro50

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! long time lurker! FINALLY picking up a 2013 LR4 LUX on Thursday.

• What are some must have accessories or modifications?

• The OEM Running boards were rotting and removed. Can anyone recommend some replacements that won't break the bank?

Thanks ahead of time

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA