LR4 Indi shop in MA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SA1970

Reaction score
I am looking for a recommendation for a good non dealer service shop in the Boston North Shore area or close by - I have a high miles LR4.

Thank you!

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much of a lead to offer since I'm only on the Cape part time, but if you could track him down the tech named Brandon who used to be at Land Rover Hyannis before it closed knew these trucks well. That's pretty high praise from me as I normally despise dealer service departments.

peconic21

Reaction score
I am looking for a recommendation for a good non dealer service shop in the Boston North Shore area or close by - I have a high miles LR4.

Thank you!
Jeff @ Rockport Service is great. Has saved us lots of cash for our 2010 LR4. Super trustworthy. Doesn’t always answer his phone but good on text and always has the truck ready when promised.

SA1970

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies - I will be reaching out to Rockport Service - is there anyone else who has had a good experience closer to the Salem MA area?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick