LR4 No-Start Issue - Detailed post with Video & Faults - Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ocdiscovery

Reaction score
Thanks for the diagram! I'll follow those wires. Codes have been cleared. All starter relays have been tested. Do you know where I would find the Parking Break Module? I couldn't find it in the cargo compartment.

Agreed the terminals look good. See the attached wiring diagram.

Those two wires from the connector go to the wires labeled D and E on the attached.

You could also check the starter relays after clearing the codes

ocdiscovery

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I'll go ahead and order the Gap tool from Lucky8 and follow up later. If anything else comes to mind, let me know!

If the fuse looks okay, you could check the box terminals for a short to ground, then clear your codes and do the lock-door procedure. See if it starts. At the very least, you might refresh the codes and get some indication of what’s going on.

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the diagram! I'll follow those wires. Codes have been cleared. All starter relays have been tested. Do you know where I would find the Parking Break Module? I couldn't find it in the cargo compartment.

Anytime, my friend. If I remember right, it is under the center console. If it is there, you can access by pulling the cupholder trim out. It's only held in with 4 clips

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Parking brake module is under the car, wedged between the fuel tank and frame rail, infront of the spare tire. Access sucks.

ocdiscovery

Reaction score
BDC24E56-55DD-4937-A0C9-1862453692A9-scaled.jpg

Pulled the fuse and relays, everything looks good. Any other advice on how to proceed? Thanks in advance!

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep tracing the diagram, my friend. If the fuse and fusible links are good, next stop are the relays in the passenger side battery box fuse box. If they are good, it could be wiring underneath the box, or the ecm, or wiring at the starter itself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72