LR5 Release Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4TQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part but seeing how LR have seemingly shifted its target, I say the D5 SVO means supercharged v8, sporty handling and race inspired interior. Let's hope I am wrong.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pure speculation on my part but seeing how LR have seemingly shifted its target, I say the D5 SVO means supercharged v8, sporty handling and race inspired interior. Let's hope I am wrong.
Agree, however if you read his quote about Paris to Dakar and the Camel Trophy, it would suggest otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that it will look real close to the drone launching version that they made for the Red Cross/ Crescent (minus the drone).

Llama24

Reaction score
I saw it at my dealer today in Indus Silver.

IMG_9747.JPG

IMG_9748.JPG

IMG_9741.JPG

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer got their first vehicle for sale. Much earlier than anticipated and not one of their order allocations. Just showed up today!

Fuji White on London Tan HSE

IMG_6113 Small.jpg

IMG_6114 Small.jpg

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if I have to say something nice, I like the color of the seats!

gypsy

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with the D5 in person. Going to upgrade our LR3 to a V8 LR4 and hold on to it long term.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR shows 21 available in the US as of today. I am sure they are all demos and not really for sale just yet, just to facilitate orders.

I like the tan, but I think the center console lid should match it and be tan as well. Same with the rear hitch cover piece, I think that should be black when there is a black-pack added, but it remains that silver color which I find a bit odd...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72