LS SWAP - Yeah... Really

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would rather not have the turbo.

Oh &hit, engine blew. No problem. Let me order up another crate and I will install it this weekend over a case of Miller Lite...

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like he turned the high beam area of the headlights into air intakes, similar to a Challenger Hellcat?

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he converted it to rear wheel drive with a 4L80 transmission. Wonder if that was required, or just what he wanted to do.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he converted it to rear wheel drive with a 4L80 transmission. Wonder if that was required, or just what he wanted to do.
Watch the whole video, listen to what he says at the end. He wanted to have a 1000hp and be fast, but he is already working with other people and he can pretty much do any sort of LS swap. Sounds like he plans on putting together kits. The man is about to get busy and make some coin $$$

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watch the whole video, listen to what he says at the end. He wanted to have a 1000hp and be fast, but he is already working with other people and he can pretty much do any sort of LS swap. Sounds like he plans on putting together kits. The man is about to get busy and make some coin $$$

I took that to mean he could make it more of a stock sound and behavior, but surely there's an adapter place that could tie an LS/Vortec into the stock Rover transmission. Looks like there's plenty of space in the engine bay.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72