maintenance schedule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogong bomer

Reaction score
how can i get hold of a maintenance schedule for my 2013 Discovery 4
so i can plan major maintenance ---- timing belt change, injector pump belt air bag suspension service. that sort of thing

Salanizi

Reaction score
Indeed, not to hijack your thread but i also have been looking everywhere for the 2015 LR4 maintenance schedule to no avail

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no timing belt on any gas engine that was put into the LR4.

Oil change every 7k miles or less. Put some BG44k in your gas tank and run it through before every oil change.

Coolant crossover pipes and water pumps every 65k to 70k miles.

Front and rear differential fluid and transfer case fluid every 65k miles or less.

Transmission fluid every 80k miles or so.

Suspension is as-needed, but generally the EAS compressor lasts around 70 to 100k miles, air bags last 110k miles or more (fronts will probably go first), and the rearmost bushings in the front lower control arms go anywhere between 50k and 90k miles.

Last edited:

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the original papers that came with the car, it’s usually in a booklet called “passport to service” or maybe at the end of the owners manual. Otherwise, if remember correctly, you can create a landrover topix account and the maintenance schedule info is available without a subscription (some free section in topix called “owner information” or something like that - can’t recall for certain. Haven’t looked at that section in topix in quite a while, so not sure if it’s still there or if you can still access for a car of that model year (mine is a 2016).

Brizzity

Reaction score
I've got these maintenance schedules, which are for MY 2010-2013. I didn't have time to scan properly so I shot with my phone, excuse the quality.

Attachments

• IMG_9385.jpeg
    IMG_9385.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_9386.jpeg
    IMG_9386.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_9387.jpeg
    IMG_9387.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 198
Reaction score
If you have the original papers that came with the car, it’s usually in a booklet called “passport to service” or maybe at the end of the owners manual. Otherwise, if remember correctly, you can create a landrover topix account and the maintenance schedule info is available without a subscription (some free section in topix called “owner information” or something like that - can’t recall for certain. Haven’t looked at that section in topix in quite a while, so not sure if it’s still there or if you can still access for a car of that model year (mine is a 2016).
I just tried and it's not working now...you need to have a subscription it seems. Annoying

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got these maintenance schedules, which are for MY 2010-2013. I didn't have time to scan properly so I shot with my phone, excuse the quality.
I found these online somewhere too and printed them off; I think I just found them through the google machine

mmbirtcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are links in my signature to the 2012 FSM and a maintenance schedule I put together using the FSM, owners manual and one from Atlantic British. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA