maps of mexico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

rmedina

i got a 06 lr3 hse equipped with navigation equipment. but no maps of mexico where i live, in cancun.

i apprecciate any help on how to get any use of naviagation system. the manual that comes with it is very poor, and very dificult to manage.

thanks.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you buy in Mexico? If so, I would have assumed they supplied a Mexico Navigation DVD-ROM. If not, I can't imagine why they'd offer Navigation in Mexico! In other regions where there is no mapping available, they don't offer the Navigation option.

I guess you can try to call customer support...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shoeshine

Navtech is the map software provider for the LR Nav, on their website under coverage they only list North America and Europe. But as Grommet said i would check with the dealer.

F

funkeruski

I live in south Texas and drive pretty regularly to Monterrey Mexico. I was in Houston the other day and inquired about getting the Navigation Disk for Mexico. The LR rep. called LR and was told that there is not a map for Mexico, and was also told something to the effect that it was "being developed." Don't know if this is the absolute truth, just what I was told.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99