Mileage Window Announcements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydeem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I start the LR3 the mileage window states -625 miles oil service. The dealer supposedly did my 7,500 mile service last month. Was there something he should have done to the computer to acknowledge this? Does the -625 miles mean the computer assumes I have gone past my service schedule? Could lead to warranty arguments in the future.

Also The next message is a clock symbol that looks like 3 o'clock and say 3 Service. Wonder what that means?

ANy one know what is going on?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer claims they don't know how to reset it 9surprise). You're right, it's a service interval indicator.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your service department has a bunch of bozos. Their test book system can do it easily. In North America, I don't think most dealers even enable it. Mine isn't.

I also think there is an odd procedure they can do in the settings menu...

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xcursion

I think its time to find yourself a more knowledgable dealer.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grommet said:
Your service department has a bunch of bozos. Their test book system can do it easily. In North America, I don't think most dealers even enable it. Mine isn't.

I also think there is an odd procedure they can do in the settings menu...

Re bozos: tell me something I don't know. Why wouldn't they enable it?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99