More LRX News

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks.

I wonder if they'd get rid of the LR2? Seems like their line-up is getting pretty heavy in an economy which can't afford so may luxury cars....LRX, LR2, LR3/4, RRS, RR ...plus any varients (Defender?) they have in the UK.

I'd still like to see a matte painted (non-glossy) LR4 come out. I'd like something just as functional and comfortable, but I don't want to worry about scratches and polishing!!! :) A highly capable vehicle that I could also beat up without feeling guilty about it would be ideal.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful what u wish for in Matte Blk

Interesting. Thanks.

I wonder if they'd get rid of the LR2? Seems like their line-up is getting pretty heavy in an economy which can't afford so may luxury cars....LRX, LR2, LR3/4, RRS, RR ...plus any varients (Defender?) they have in the UK.

I'd still like to see a matte painted (non-glossy) LR4 come out. I'd like something just as functional and comfortable, but I don't want to worry about scratches and polishing!!! :) A highly capable vehicle that I could also beat up without feeling guilty about it would be ideal.

I owned a matte black painted Harley Bagger last year and it was honestly the hardest color/non-color to maintain. Any scratch at all meant a permanent eye sore without a way to blend it in or to deminish its visual existance which made me feel even more guilty. Even a light scrape in the matte clear coat was so obvious that it attracts attention rather than the opposite. I can only imagine it on an luxury 4x4 used for trailing cuz in my experience the Matte Black Landys here in the LA/OC Ca area would never see pavement's end especially with the 24" rim$ they seem to sport. :cool:

To each his own and just sayin my experience was the exact opposite...who knows maybe it works differently on a truck :confused:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM