My New Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh it's the whole shebang. Didn't realize it was the housing too. My bad.

c3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep..I wish I could sell halogen bulbs for $300.00!

Reaction score
Hi,
Not sure, but I assume you changed the old halogen setup, and just plugged in the projection light (hid) with same connectors? I have the LR3 SE with the regular halogen and no fogs?
Thanks!

c3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, it is the same connector. Get the non-adaptive ones!

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
led lights?

Slight price drop...already listed on ebay...Item number 140382272741

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=SI&itu=UCI&otn=18&po=LVI&ps=54#ht_500wt_1182

c3c didnt you replace all your interior and exterior marker signal running and brake lites with LED equivalents in a previous thread? Id like to replace all mine also since I finally found some OEM Zenons so now ready for the rest. Can you point me in the right direction cuz been outta the loop for awhile.. :confused:

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
led lights?

The adaptive will fit but not function correctly and bounce back an forth.

As I said above they will flicker some when first powered on. Weather left to right or some other way doesn't matter.

Since your vehicle was not orginally fitted with xenons the option is not turned on in the car computer so it powers up slower. You can get it turned on at a dealer or independent shop and it will flicker less.

Trynian,

Im trying to update the lighting on my interior and exterior with LEDs and wonder do you know wether this change may cause any electrical faults?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635