Navigation system difference HSE & SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A

andyc53

Hi, please can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Navigation systems on the HSE and the SE ? In the brochure the SE is described as a Navigation System and the HSE is described as a Premium Navigation System. It looks to me as if it is just the fact that the Premium includes "Off Road" mode...............any ideas ??
I get my new LR3 on 29th June 05 ... can't wait ! Had an Disco II up to now and couldn't believe the difference on the test drive !!

T

toddjb123

Hmmmm, that's interesting. As far as I was told when shopping for my LR3, it is the same system. It just comes standard on one and is an option on the other. That would be a shame if there were different feature sets between the two.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the market. There are two versions of Navigation... the "standard" version does not offer "Off-Road Info". In North America, as usual, we have less choices and only get the "Premium" Navigation... which, as toddjb123 posted, is standard on HSE and optional on SE.

A

andyc53

Thanks for the replies............will let you know when I get mine - I test drove the HSE so should be able to tell you if there is a difference anyway. I'm in the UK so as you say, may depend on the market !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM